- Make sure you have your topic for your TED talk finalized
We started the class off today discussing due dates and time tables for upcoming events:
- TED Blog Post 6 due Tomorrow-Do a really good job!!!
- In order to be prepared, have an outline prepared tomorrow for your TED talk
- Have a more detailed outline with attention getter, thesis, and any other information for Monday
- Submit Daniel Pink questions to blog tomorrow
- Ask questions that haven't been asked before
- There is a fishbowl on Monday on Empathy AND Play
We then watched the video Pecha Kucha: Get to the PowerPoint in 20 Slides
The rest of the period was work time:
- Work on TED Blog Post 6
- Work on outline on your TED talk
- Mrs. Smith came around and helped with TED talk
That's it! Yay English!