Scribe Wednesday 24, 2013 (Link to Agenda)
1. Blog Post 2 was due before class today on YOUR PERSONAL BLOG, so make sure you finished and posted it
2. We reviewed homework which is as follows:
- Read and prepare for Fishbowl Friday on Story. Remember that the READING PACKETS from Pink’s drive are also included.
- Submit Blog Post 3 due Friday BEFORE class on Pink’s “The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us”
- Blog Post 4 due Monday before class-use your time WISELY because Monday is a busy day
- Read and prepare for Fishbowl Monday on Symphony
- Read “Seven Reasons Carrots and Sticks (Often) Don’t Work”
3. We watched “The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us” twice
4. Mrs. Smith gave us time to work
- We will be making up MAP testing on May 8th, so don’t forget!
- If for some reason, you cannot complete a Blog Post by a due date, you can ask for an extension, but IT MUST BE THE DAY BEFORE IT’S DUE!
- You can use the RSA Animate format used in “The Surprising Truth...” in your own TED talk