Welcome back from the weekend! Congratulations to Smith for beating her PR by 3 minutes at the half marathon she ran! Here is some info that you can use to plan your week:
- MAPS testing tomorrow
- Performances on Wednesday
- Share prompt book (Both scripts, character reports, company report, words defined, paraphrasing, cut lines, reasoning for cut lines, costuming, stage directions.)
- Bring anything you need for your performance on Wednesday!
- Get a copy of A Whole New Mind (Start reading and LIGHTEN YOUR WORK LOAD)
- Continue working on your sentence
Agenda for today:
-Work in groups on Romeo and Juliet final project
KEEP IN MIND:
We are returning to our regular work load, so be prepared for your regular amount of homework, and plan your time accordingly!