Today we have a new project: Dissecting brains!
We work collaboratively, and each person in a group gets a character. We have to divide the character’s brain into four separate regions based on what they think about or like. The project is due October 23.
Overview of the project:
Brainstorm what you think the different regions of this character's brain would be like. In other words, what does the character like? Dislike? Think about? A minimum of four regions for each character.
Decide how much of the character's brain should be allotted to each section. If a character likes or thinks about something a lot, this region should be large.
Color code each region of the brain and make a detailed label for each region. Describe the region in your own words for each section. Include one quote from the novel for each section that supports your decision.
- Montag: Julia, Gabby, Monica, Faith
- Clarisse: Emily W, Scott, Taylor, Lauren, Rebecca
- Mildred: Nate, Kasi, Ethan
- Beatty: Dom, David, Zach, Austin,
- Clarisse’s Classmates: Emily AH, Ally
- Firemen: Capri, Riley, Olivia
- Faber: Max, Hunter, Haden
- Mechanical Hound: No one
- Mildred’s Friends: Erica, Lindsey, Emily H
- Work on Wonder Woman song
- Brains Assignment: set up Google Presentations/Docs
- Read page 69-91 in Fahrenheit 451 (Fishbowl tomorrow!)
- Read banned book
Happy 10-11-12! Don't forget to make a wish tonight at 10:11:12 (if you're still up!)