HW: Read 167-164, Review Final handout and prepare for Fischbowl if necessary
Outline for the final essay in a Google doc prepared by Friday. Should include fully written thesis, quotes with citation and key points and words. No extra time will be allowed to finish your in-class final after the period allotted.
Categories of grading include:
- Reading comprehension - 25% - 279 Possible Points
- Writing - 25% - 460 Possible Points
- Critical thinking - 25% - 510 Possible Points
- Vocab - 10% - 533 Possible Points
- Lit Projects - 15% - 380 Possible Points
In-class reflection of semester to be done and handed in tomorrow; link on Smith's website.