1) Discuss Banned Book video contest. Enter a movie trailer on any band book and get a chance to win $1,000. for more information go here.
2) Look at and discuss political cartoons from Orwell's time and the present day. (Hope you did your homework!)
-Formed into small groups and looked at each cartoon brought in by every person in silence. Then each group discussed which one from each time they would like to present to the class.
3) We did not have any extra time in class to work on our Loggel presentation in class. Make sure to know when it is your groups turn to put information on the Loggel. (View class document for any questions on that.
- Fishbowl on 1-69 Monday
- Begin reading 69-117 (Fishbowl on Thursday)
- Loggel (make sure to do your part... the whole class is counting on you!) Then final project/ presentation is due on Wednesday.
Have a great weekend and hope to see you in class on Monday!