Today we got a new CSAP packet titled "America the Beautiful" it is due on Thursday (since we don't have school on Friday)
We need to create a focus question for tomorrow. When we edit with other teachers we need a focus question for what we want them to look at. THE TEACHERS WILL NOT LOOK AT YOUR WHOLE PAPER
By tomorrow you should also have the solution paragraph completed. Your conclusion should restate the thesis and review the points made, how you are going to solve, and tie back to the attention getter
- contractions (don't can't won't)
- personal words (I, you, me my)
- generic terms (everybody, it, they, things, stuff)
- If you ask questions, make sure you answer them
Other pieces to consider
- do you have proper citations?
- proper quotations, single double, both?
- do you have lead ins?
Our new grammar sentences are: There are pretty flowers in the garden however they don't smell very good. AND on friday february 11 2011 i auditioned for the school play.
dont-breadks down into do and not
february 11 2011-proper noun
For the rest of the class we had time to work on out paper, remember to have you conclusion done for tomorrow!