1. Went over homework, you can find the power point slide for the day here.
2. Here is a picture showing the grammar for today. The added items are in blue.
3. We discussed attention getters for the paper on Little Brother and 1984.
· An attention could be a quote, question, video, song, or song lyrics.
· The most important part is to not forget to include an explanation of the attention getter immediately following it.
4. Questions about the paper were answered, some of these include:
· Preferably no questions in your paper, unless you directly answer them.
· Look at the list of stuff to remember while writing, found at the link above.
· It might be helpful to create a formal Works Cited document, and also an informal one containing the in-text citations.
5. The rest of the class was worktime!