- redo intro, 1 and 2
- write 3
- 3rd paragraph- where are we going?
- Other things to do is write solution
Today we collected our Csap and Grammar papers. We then took our grammar test.
Think about with your essay:
- Don’t put periods inside the quotation. Are periods outside citation?
- Put down who the person is, not just their name. Defining characteristics.
- Italicize or underline, not both
- Write out won’t, didn’t-will not, did not etc.
- Why? piece
- more setup for quotes, what is the situation?
- Make sure you have all your works cited
- NO PERSONAL WORDS OR CONTRACTIONS
- Quotations never stand alone- lead in
- Variety of sources- no less than 5! 8-9 is a good number
For the rest of the class we worked, and make sure to sign up to talk with Smith. Peer edit.